TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2009REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
Reproductive health - as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity, in all matters relating to the reproductive system and to its functions and processes.
Reproductive health implies to:
- people who have a satisfying and safer sex life
- have the capability to reproduce
- the freedom to decide if, when and how often to do so.
- Implicit in this are the right of men and women to beinformed of and to have access to safe, effective, affordable and acceptable methods of fertility regulation of their choice, and the right of access to appropriate health care services that will enable women to go safely throughpregnancy and childbirth and provide couples with the best chance of having a healthy infant.
Posted by Sirandewat 8:57 PM1 comment:
THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009The Art and Culture of Greece
- The beginning of the civilization in Greece began at about 2600 B.C. This is the Minoan civilization.
- Greek sculpture and architecture were the greatest contributions of the Greeks to the world.
- The art of pottery-making was one of the oldest minor arts of the Greeks. The decoration of the jars and vases showed the application of laws of unity and proportion. Greek pottery.
- art lesson on sculpture using geometric design. Linear toothpick sculpture.
Posted by Sirandewat 1:27 AMNo comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
About MeSirandewView my complete profile