- Introduction: This lesson covers points, lines, line segments, rays, angles and planes. It introduces the coordinate plane, the distance and midpoint formulas, and Pythagorean Theorem.
- Finding complementary, supplementary, and congruent angles: Angle relationships are taught. Complementary, supplementary, and vertical angles including linear pairs.
- Word Problems: This lesson covers word problems for complementary and supplementary angles.
- Concrete to abstract activity: Modeling complementary, supplementary, linear pairs and vertical angles using Geo-Legs:This lesson teaches angle relationships (complementary supplementary and vertical angles) using the Geo-Legs.
- Introduction: This lesson deals with introducing slope, parallel and perpendicular lines and segments.
- Finding angles involving parallel lines. This lesson explains all the angle relationships when a transversal cuts two lines, and when these lines are parallel.
- From conditionals: If...Then; to logical reasoning: deductive & inductive Find out about the converse, inverse, contrapositive of statements.
- Proofs: Involving segments and angle relationships. These proofs apply segment addition postulate, angle addition postulate and angle relationships like complementary, supplementary and vertical angles. Including angle relationships in parallel lines.
- Writing across the curriculum: PARAGRAPH PROOFS. Learn how to convert 2 column proofs to paragraph proofs.